Thursday, November 15, 2007

Party

The European PSK Club has the honour to invite the radio amateurs all over the world to participate in the EPC PSK63 QSO Party. The objective of the competition is to establish as many contacts as possible between radio amateurs around the world by using the BPSK63 mode. Everybody can work everybody for QSO and multiplier credit. Rules in EPC club page.

PSK mode is my favorite among digital ones. Our club invites you all to join the party on Sunday 18th November. Last year it was a very nice party. My friend Spiros, SV8CS took the first place worldwide but this year is very busy to prepare his expedition to Morroco for CQ WW CW contest and EME activities, as CN3A. So I will be alone in the party. Please keep me company and have a drink with me. Propagation is not so good but participation counts.

No comments: