Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Cheers and beers...

I do not usually post personal moments but this is an exception. We gather together to a cozy place just to celebrate my Honor Roll achievement. It was a very nice evening telling stories about past and planing future ham plans with a lot of beers in between. Call signs that honor me with their presence: SV8CS, SV8AXZ, SV8DOU, SV8KOK, SW8KOR, SW8KOU and SW8KOJ. I thank them all as that moment was a goal of a life time trip and I was very happy having them with me breaking the tape.

In the other hand last weekend I played a lot with CQ WPX CONTEST. The propagation was fair, especially in upper bands. I listened mostly on 15m and 10m and I heard many well known calls as 8R1K, 5D5A, 6V7E,WP2Z, 8P1A, FG/OM3LA, ST2KSS,ZD7X, 9V1YC,C01R, D44C,E20WXA and finally my friend Sardjana YB2ECG whom I usually meet in every digital mode contest and it was the first time I heard his voice. In other words I spent a very interesting weekend.

3 comments:

Leo Fiskas said...

Ma pou einai o SV8RV??

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot George, finally I got hear your nice voice!

Anonymous said...

Congratulation George keep up th good work ..... De SV0FM Stavros