2007 did not start so well. My main transceiver, FT1000mp Mark V Field had a control unit failure. Suddenly it started scanning the frequency downward. Till now I did not find any way to fix it.
Last week I got a heavy flu and kept out of the shack. But today I have reason to smile again.
I worked DX0JP in RTTY in 20m. That was great, cause it was a new one for me in any mode.
......................................................
DE SV8RX SV8RX SV8RX k
DPCVKSKJYAQSSV8RF SV8RXUR 599-599 SV8RX DE DX0JPIKBS
DX0JP DE SV8RX 599 599 SV8RX
RFUYXJGSV8RX CFMX6,1 DE DX0JQLQPIK
.......................................................
That was excactly what I decoded...I wish to you, many such happy moments
JR1LZK/6 & JE1HXZ/6 – Iriomote Island, IOTA AS-024
-
Tak, JR1LZK/6 and Mitsu, JE1HXZ/6 will be active from Iriomote Island,
Yaeyama Islands, Okinawa, Japan (IOTA AS-024, Grid PL14) from 7 to 14
October 2026. ...
3 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment