In the other hand last weekend I played a lot with CQ WPX CONTEST. The propagation was fair, especially in upper bands. I listened mostly on 15m and 10m and I heard many well known calls as 8R1K, 5D5A, 6V7E,WP2Z, 8P1A, FG/OM3LA, ST2KSS,ZD7X, 9V1YC,C01R, D44C,E20WXA and finally my friend Sardjana YB2ECG whom I usually meet in every digital mode contest and it was the first time I heard his voice. In other words I spent a very interesting weekend.
3W9C – Hòn Sơn Island, AS-128
-
From 4 to 12 September, Jack, SP5APW will be active from Hòn Sơn Island
(aka Hòn Rái). The focus is on 6m, but Jacek plans to be QRV on 20, 15 and
10m too....
15 hours ago

3 comments:
Ma pou einai o SV8RV??
Thanks a lot George, finally I got hear your nice voice!
Congratulation George keep up th good work ..... De SV0FM Stavros
Post a Comment